Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
Silego Technology, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1515 Wyatt Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
*Notice to recruiting agencies: Silego Technology, Inc. ('Silego') does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies, search firms, headhunters, or staffing agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or to any employee, contractor or consultant of Silego. Any unsolicited resume submitted will be considered property of Silego, and we will not be obligated to pay any fee associated with such resume.
Silego is looking for a highly motivated circuit designer with a strong analog background. Experience in power management IC is desirable. Qualified candidates will be designing circuit blocks including but not limited to voltage reference, supervisor/detection circuits, power switches, and temperature sensors. This individual will work with the team leader to understand trade-offs between circuit topologies for different application requirements.Primary Responsibilities:
- Understand system level and IC specification requirements
- Understand architectural tradeoffs and selecting the best IC topology for the application
- Provide project schedule, detailed time budget and complete complex IC design tasks on time
- Implement transistor circuits and perform analysis on safe operating condition temperature, current, and voltage break down
- Use modern CAD tools for schematic capture and simulation
- Worst case identification, top level simulation, Monte Carlo analysis, and simulation data analysis
- Supervise physical layout to optimize silicon performance and die area
- Post layout parasitic extraction and simulation, verification of all IC level performance metrics
- Must perform silicon evaluation of IC design and be proficient in using general lab equipment
- Must guide ATE testing, characterization, production and yield targets
- Must work well with colleagues and collaborate on ideas with team
- Must have passion to push beyond the minimum requirements of design
- Must have funEducation and Experience:
- Must have Bachelor’s in EE or related field with 4-8 years of experience (preference: MSEE with 3+ year of experience)
M/S: A. C.
Silego is seeking electrical engineers, entry level to 5 years’ experience, for positions in Santa Clara, CA. These positions are for applications engineering working on a variety of customer designs, technical documentation, application notes, and reference designs using Silego’s CMIC products.Requirements:
- Familiarity with both analog and digital design
- Excellent technical writing and communications skills
Please Note: Silego is not considering F-1 student visa or H1-B candidates at this time.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time position at our Santa Clara location with salary range commensurate with experience.Responsibilities:
- Define Semiconductor mixed signal and/or analog Test Methodology
- Generate test coverage and document for semiconductor mixed signal and/or analog devices
- Develop semiconductor ATE test hardware and software per test coverage
- Debug silicon using ATE (automatic test equipment) and publish test results
- Sustain test floor daily activities and timely provide tested samples to customers
- Generate ATE test result for RMA material
- Perform test time reduction to improve test cost and test throughput
- 10+ years semiconductor test engineering experience or equivalent
- Advantest V50/S50 know-how is a plus
- Able to follow process flow and is self-discipline and proactive
- Able to follow on agreed procedures
- Able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-IPO Company / Stock Plan
M/S: P. C.
Please forward your resume and all inquiries to: email@example.com
Quality and Reliability Engineering Manager (this position has already been filled)
- Master’s degree in EE or Physics or Physical Chemistry
- Minimum of 15 years industry experience.
- Strong background in IC manufacturing, including wafer fabrication and assembly test operations and board assembly operations.
- Strong background in statistics and the mathematics involved with failure rate calculations as well as semiconductor failure analysis techniques.
- Must have very good customer skills, able to read and write fluently in English.
- Must have intimate knowledge of JEDEC standards, REACH & RoHS requirements, ISO9001 and other industry standards that are applied to subcontract manufacturing operations (ISO14000, conflict materials reporting, corporate responsibility, etc).
- Must be able to function in a very fluid environment.
M/S: J. H.
Please forward your resume and all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Silego Technology is looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer to help Silego lead the Configurable Mixed-signal IC paradigm shift. This is a unique opportunity to have a key role in fast growing company.
This position is based in Santa Clara, CA and will support Silego’s new and existing customers primarily in Silicon Valley, Pacific Northwest and Southern California.
- Provide technical support of Silego Configurable Mixed-signal ICs and Integrated Power Switch product portfolios.
- Find new projects of customers and use Silego CMIC tools and resources to find all the Silego opportunities.
- WIN customer projects with Silego solution and opportunities.
- Build up system knowledge and provide system level technical support of Silego solutions in customers.
- Lead and cooperate with Silego sales reps and distributor FAEs for Silego product & solution penetration.
- Hold technical trainings to customers, distributor FAEs, and internal/public seminar and workshop.
- Coordinate internal resources and promote Silego product & solution to shorten time-to-market for customer.
- Collaborate with product lines and other Silego field sales to solve technical problems and provide feedback/inputs for new product definition.
- BSEE (minimum) / MSEE (preferred)
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Analog experience: LDO, DC/DC, amplifier, data converter, and interface.
- Preference for candidates with strong power design experience.
- This person will also have experience with using OrCad Schematic capture or equivalent, PSPICE, FPGAs, and programmable ICs.
- Consumer / mobile / industrial applications experience.
- Excellent communication skills; good written and fluent oral English
- Aggressive drive for results by leveraging all resources; proactive.
- Willing to take challenges and work independently.
- Team work, strong self-learning skill, self-driven and motivation.
- Travel: 25-50%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Private, Pre-IPO Company
M/S: C. H.
We are looking for experienced analog/mixed-signal design engineer for developing complex configurable power, logic, and timing mixed signal IC products referred to as CMICs (Configurable Mixed-signal IC Products). The individual will take a role in defining and implementing the overall system architecture, designing transistor-level analog circuit blocks, simulating sub-system performance, creating and using behavioral models of the entire IC, overseeing chip integration, doing and/or supervising physical layout, verifying circuit and chip-level operation and performance, and assisting with tape-out related activities. The qualified designers also have good knowledge in semiconductor device physics and process technologies. BSEE required, MSEE preferred, with at 5~20 years of direct working experience. Independently handle a project is a plus. US citizens or PR prefer.Responsibilities:
- Design of Analog and Mixed-Signal circuits, meeting their architectural requirements and technical specifications
- Contribute to the architectural definition of the design, and also to chip integration
- Perform the necessary calculations, design and verification simulations to ensure building blocks meet specifications, at the schematic level and after post layout extraction.
- Work closely with Layout Designers to ensure the layout is completed properly, using all best known methods
- Document for assigned blocks, test and characterization report, and hold preliminary and final design reviews
- Actively participate in the chip bring up, evaluation and characterization, with emphasis on owned blocks
- Address questions and issues related to his/her blocks raised by cross-functional personnel, such as Product, Characterization, Test, or Application Engineers
- MS with minimum of 3+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of languages: Matlab, VerilogA, Verilog-D
- Ability to oversee circuit layout for critical blocks
- Fluent in design tools: Cadence(icfb, virtuoso), Calibre, Assura, Verilog.
- Fluent in designing analog/mixed signal circuits: PLL, bandgap reference, OpAmp, regulator, combinational logic, dividers. RTL & logic design flow is a plus.
M/S: W. H.
- Test IC chips on the handler
- Set up the handler and tester for IC chip testing
- Perform a minor trouble-shooting
- Document and maintain the test data
- Identify process improvements
- Work during evening shift (5pm – 12am)
- Part-time position working 15 to 29 hrs per week
- Operate and maintain IC tester and handler
- Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective internal/external communication skills
- Associates Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience working in IC chip testing environment.
- 1+ years experience in an IC Test Technician Role
Please include the job title in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.